Your Privacy Rights
We only collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (1) place an order; (2) complete a survey; (3) participate in one of our promotions; or (4) contact us. The personal information we collect from you may include, without limitation, your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, user name and password, age, date of birth, information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors, demographic information, future communication preferences, and payment information (including, without limitation, credit card information). We may also combine the information you provide to us with information we receive from third parties, such as address update services. We may retain such information for an indefinite period of time.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources.
- Name, postal address;
- Income level;
- Marital status and number of children;
- Your interests such as hobbies and pets;
- Consumer and market research data;
- Purchase behavior; and
- Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet postings, user generated content, and in-store shopping behavior.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- To process your orders, to contact you concerning the status of an order, to answer any of your questions, or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- To contact you about upcoming Genuine 7, LLC, sales, promotions, and product information;
- To allow you to participate in contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about our site visitors and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To address problems with the Website, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Website and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners; and
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of information collection.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To third party partners, so that they may inform you of offers, promotions and services.
- Genuine 7, LLC, will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with your purchases on this Website, and it may use your data for payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and also for marketing and promotional material distribution for the Genuine 7, LLC, and its affiliates.
- To our Website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our Website or conducting Genuine 7, LLC, business, so long as those outside parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- To comply with the law, to respond to governmental inquiries or requests, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets.
We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Website users with third parties.
COOKIES AND PIXEL TAGS
Genuine 7, LLC, does place a feature called a "cookie" on your hard drive. A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie may contain certain information, such as a unique user session ID number, which is used to track the page(s) you visited. This unique number allows us to keep track of your order as you shop on our Website. Cookies also allow us to recognize registered users when they visit, and to provide those customers with information relevant to them.
We may use pixel tags (web beacons) on our Website, in our advertisements on other websites, and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our site users' behavior and evaluate the effectiveness of our Website and our advertising campaigns. We may work with service providers that help us collect and analyze this information. On our Website, we may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, such as the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take. In our advertisements on other websites, we may use pixel tags to tell us when you click on the ad and what, if any, action you take on our Website after that (such as making a purchase).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Genuine 7, LLC, has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide. We encrypt your personal information, including your credit card number, when transmitting such personal information via the Internet using triple key encryption technology by Secure Server Certification Authority RSA Data Security Inc. US and a VeriSign SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Browsers that allow for SSL Technology Ordering from our Website require the use of an SSL-compliant browser, such as Netscape 4.0 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later; 5.0 AOL client for PCs; or the 5.0 AOL client for Macs. You will not be able to use [Secure Mode] if you have an older version of an Internet browser that does not support secure transactions or if your computer is located on a local area network (LAN) that uses a firewall that prohibits secure transactions. If [Secure Mode] is not possible, please select one of our off-line options to place your order.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business with whom the California resident has an established business relationship certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. Further, under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship may opt out of Genuine 7, LLC, disclosing personal information about them to third parties for their marketing purposes. To exercise your rights, you may make one request each year by contacting us in accordance with the section hereof entitled “Contacting the Website”. You may also see a copy of our information disclosure practices by reading the “Disclosure of Information” section hereof.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
- Contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Write to us at:
GENUINE 7, LLC.
15105 D John J. Delaney Drive, Suite 342
Charlotte, NC 28277